https://coub.com/view/u0cr8

🔗 Current XEM Price: USD: $0.076192 BTC: ฿0.00000735 1H $: 📈 +1.5% 1D $: 📈 +21.7% 1W $: 📈 +59.1% Updated: 07:19:41 UTCPowered by⚡@Allnodes

We could see 0,10 - 0,12$ this month

🔗 Current XEM Price: USD: $0.076229 BTC: ฿0.00000735 1H $: 📈 +1.57% 1D $: 📈 +21.2% 1W $: 📈 +56.4% Updated: 07:20:54 UTCPowered by⚡@Allnodes

FlowerPower
2$ SOON

I think if btc hit 20k this yearThan xem will def. Hit minimum 2$ - 10$👀

Everyone so optimistic, the market can reverse back to bear anytime.

yep. market works in both ways^^

but after this long dumping its nice to see a uptrend again

Matus
Oh God please no

I hope not too, I don’t mind $2 Nem 👍

Reason for this booming?

I dont understand lot of their updates

the same way 2$ with 20k $ btc as ripple was 80% from its top when btc hit 1000$? 😂, maybe be more reasonable and hope for 20 cents first lol

🔗 Current XEM Price: USD: $0.075344 BTC: ฿0.00000729 1H $: 📉 -1.48% 1D $: 📈 +19.7% 1W $: 📈 +52.1% Updated: 08:31:33 UTCPowered by⚡@Allnodes

🔗 Current XEM Price: USD: $0.074076 BTC: ฿0.00000718 1H $: 📉 -0.33% 1D $: 📈 +15.2% 1W $: 📈 +44.5% Updated: 10:29:22 UTCPowered by⚡@Allnodes

which market maker is NF/NV currently using?

Shibatoshi Nakamoto
soon #10 😄

Symbol will come first and Xem will go down down.

Dave Hodgson
NV doesnt contract a market maker.

Thanks for answering 👍 Do you already have a strategy/plan for handling XEM funds before, during, after snapshot time? Is this sth you will share with the community?

SO xem's basically going to tank after XYM snapshot?

Nem is still one of the top blockchains out there without improvements

Plenty of opportunities for people to improve it if source code is opened

I wouldn’t assume it would tank

surprise surprise XEM is nr1 on https://gostake.com/ for last 30 day performance

https://forum.nem.io/t/migration-committee-community-update-11/24376
Eddy
https://forum.nem.io/t/migration-committee-community-update-11/24376

dont really get your post. you want to launch as fast as possible like everyone, i get that. but if there are major issues would you launch with a blockchain with bugs? 😅

if testing shows issues they have to been solved. if no new issues appear Q2 seems to be it

Julian R.
Thanks for answering 👍 Do you already have a strategy/plan for handling XEM funds before, during, after snapshot time? Is this sth you will share with the community?

No probs 👍Until the testing and launch plans are known we are waiting to see. Hard to plan until then. Its reasonable to assume it will all be opted in.Can be summarised as- Before: as has been done for past 12-18 months- During: opt in and no intention to dump between snapshot and launch, may be a need to trade some out depending on opex and investment requirements but I cant see a reason to exit xem entirely (similar to comments above)- After: to be planned. No intention to race to dump tho which is what I suspect the question is.There are ongoing discussions across the entities about the most appropiate support approaches for NIS1, decisions and funding requirements from that will likely be the major factor in the decision.

Perfect answer 😊

Matus
See NXT/ ardor for reference

It’s possible that could happen...but remember...NXT had a lot more issues behind the scenes and was a victim of quite a bit of scams and a complete lack of organization and leadership. The creator left it to start IOTA if I remember as well.I expect XEM to go down after snapshot, but Symbol should do MUCH better than Ardor ever could.